Koidra is a deep-tech startup based in Seattle, dedicated to enhancing the efficiency of industrial processing through our pioneering AIoT solutions. Our approach amplifies production yield while simultaneously driving down costs. With the support of prominent investors, we’re committed to innovatively transforming the way industries function.
Our unique blend of machine learning, physical science, and industrial automation allows us to offer unparalleled solutions. We empower businesses to harness data for optimized operational decision-making.
We are reimagining how industrial automation should be done in the ere of Cloud and IoT computing. Check out our recent article on our disruptive industrial IoT tech on controldesign.com.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Industrial Automation Solutions Engineer to join our team and help us deploy our novel industrial IoT and automation solutions for customers.
- Execute deployment of our intelligent automation solutions across customer sites, ensuring seamless integration and operation
- Address customer inquiries, issues, and feedback promptly, maintaining Koidra’s reputation for outstanding service
- Analyze customer operations to tailor solutions that enhance satisfaction and overall system performance
- Conduct on-site visits as needed to support customers and troubleshoot technical issues
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to relay customer insights that drive product improvements
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Automation, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience with the implementation and deployment of PLC/SCADA/MES systems
- In-depth knowledge of various environmental sensors and communication protocols
- Broad knowledge of electrical instrumentation and devices
- Proven project management capabilities, with a track record of leading projects to successful completion
- Superior communication skills
- Personal ethos that aligns with Koidra’s Culture
- Competitive compensation in a fast-growing start-up
- Health insurance
- Visa sponsorship
- Active and agile working environment
- Opportunity to impact the global stage in big ways