About Koidra: leading industrial intelligent automation
- Launched by an ex-Microsoft researcher and powered by top VCs, Koidra is revolutionizing the world of industrial automation with its cutting-edge AIoT technology.
- Our mission is to transform high-impact industries by enabling companies to meet their sustainability and production goals through AIoT-powered intelligent automation.
- With a unique blend of machine learning, physical science, and industrial automation expertise, Koidra is breaking through traditional barriers and empowering companies to make better decisions of higher efficiency in real-time.
Our innovative solutions have earned us global recognition, exemplified in awards and research grants. We are always engineering.
Find out more about Koidra and its game-changing technology by visiting our About Us.
Koidra is seeking a Sales Manager for Horticulture to driving sales of Koidra’s products and services within the greenhouse and controlled environment agriculture industry. The ideal candidate will be passionate about greenhouse growing, controlled environment agriculture (CEA), Industrial IoT, and automation technologies.
- Developing and managing relationships with key greenhouse growers, executives, and decision-makers
- Generating leads through professional contacts, and networking and associations.
- Fielding initial requests and inquiries from prospective customers for new quote/information requests
- Understanding customer needs and pain points, and providing technical solutions to help them achieve their crop production goals
- Responding in a timely, and professional manner to inquiries and communications between the customers, contractors, and company team
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure customer satisfaction, from initial sale through ongoing support and service
- Maintaining knowledge of industry issues, dynamics of each market, company vision, competitors, sales strategy, and expertise on company product line.
- Building and managing a robust pipeline of new business opportunities, and partnering with greenhouse organizations to drive sales growth
- Attend company trade shows throughout the year to exhibit and represent company
- 4+ years of experience in the Commercial Growing and or Horticultural Industry
- 2+ years of sales experience
- A demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges
- The ability to build and convey compelling value propositions, and work cross-organizationally to build consensus
- A keen sense of ownership, drive, and grit
- Embrace Koidra’s Core Principles (www.koidra.ai/culture)
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive compensation in a fast-growing start-up
- Health insurance
- Visa sponsorship
- Active and agile working environment
- Opportunity to impact the global stage in big ways