Koidra is a deep-tech startup based in Seattle, dedicated to enhancing the efficiency of industrial processing through our pioneering AIoT solutions. Our approach amplifies production yield while simultaneously driving down costs. With the support of prominent investors, we’re committed to innovatively transforming the way industries function.
Our unique blend of machine learning, physical science, and industrial automation allows us to offer unparalleled solutions. We empower businesses to harness data for optimized operational decision-making.
- Implement responsive and intuitive UI for our products
- Build efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstraction
- Analyze and enhance application for maximum performance
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers to iterate on design and implementation
- Collaborate with backend engineers to effectively build features and ship experiments
- Practice disciplined software engineering (e.g. automated testing, code reviews, …)
- Support, share knowledge and grow junior team members
- 5+ years of industry experience in a front-end engineering role
- Proficient understanding of
TypeScriptand modern frontend stacks such as
- Experience in system design and system optimization
- Experience collaborating directly with product team members
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility to help long term maintenance
🔍 You believe you align with Koidra’s Culture
- Competitive compensation in a fast-growing startup
- Lunch and refreshment allowance
- Private health insurance
- Workstation provided for maximum productivity: large monitors, high-performance laptops, mechanical keyboard, etc.
- Active and agile working environment
- Opportunity to impact the company (and hence the global stage) in big ways