Koidra is a deep-tech startup based in Seattle, dedicated to enhancing the efficiency of industrial processing through our pioneering AIoT solutions. Our approach amplifies production yield while simultaneously driving down costs. With the support of prominent investors, we’re committed to innovatively transforming the way industries function.
Our unique blend of machine learning, physical science, and industrial automation allows us to offer unparalleled solutions. We empower businesses to harness data for optimized operational decision-making.
- Architect and develop stable web applications
- Rapidly build, iterate, test and deploy new features and products
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of various system resources
- Maintain and monitor a high-quality robust codebase
- Manage and contribute code to large scale projects from inception to completion
Tech Stack that we’re using
- 3+ years of industry experience in a back-end or full-stack engineering role
- Proficient understanding of
Pythonor equivalent programming languages such as
- Experience in API designing and implementation
- Experience in databases designing, developing and maintaining
- Experience in micro-service and architecture design is a plus.
- Experience working with systems dealing with data storage, processing (real-time and batch), and analytics is a plus.
- Embrace our company culture, demonstrated at https://koidra.io/culture
- Competitive compensation in a fast-growing startup
- Lunch and refreshment allowance
- Private health insurance
- Workstation provided for maximum productivity: large monitors, high-performance laptops, mechanical keyboard, etc.
- Active and agile working environment
- Opportunity to impact the company (and hence the global stage) in big ways