Koidra is a deep-tech startup based in Seattle, dedicated to enhancing the efficiency of industrial processing through our pioneering AIoT solutions. Our approach amplifies production yield while simultaneously driving down costs. With the support of prominent investors, we’re committed to innovatively transforming the way industries function.
Our unique blend of machine learning, physical science, and industrial automation allows us to offer unparalleled solutions. We empower businesses to harness data for optimized operational decision-making.
We are seeking a dedicated and knowledgeable Business Development professional specializing in Industrial Process Automation to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background coupled with excellent sales skills, understanding our customers’ needs in the world of automation and recommending suitable technological solutions.
You will directly influence how our customers use Koidra products. Your responsibilities will also include identifying and building business relationships, developing pipeline and partner opportunities.
The ideal candidate will possess both
industrial control background that enables them to easily interact with engineers, as well as
sales background that enables them to drive engagement and interact with business leaders. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions and work cross-organizationally to build consensus. A keen sense of ownership, drive, and grit is a must.
- 4+ years of professional experience in business development, technical sales, or related roles
- Strong technical background with the ability to understand complex process automation systems
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with energy-intensive manufacturing process and operational optimization
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset with an enthusiasm for deep tech and a passion for overcoming challenges
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to travel as needed
- Personal ethos that aligns with Koidra’s Culture
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive compensation in a fast-growing start-up
- Health insurance
- Visa sponsorship
- Active and agile working environment
- Opportunity to impact the global stage in big ways