Koidra, based in Seattle, is a world-leading AIoT-for-manufacturing startup. Our mission is modernizing agriculture, energy, and basic industries, making them smarter and more efficient.
Koidra is looking for an experienced and self-starter Technical Account Manager to drive adoption of Koidra tech. Industry segments include greenhouses, vertical farms, and other industries that need IoT data for operational decision making.
As a Technical Account Manager, you will directly influence how our customers use Koidra products. You will help growers and executives embrace agility and deliver high impact transformation. Your responsibilities will also include identifying and building business relationships, developing pipeline and partner opportunities. This position will require the ability to travel 20% or more as needed.
The ideal candidate will possess both a greenhouse horticulture background that enables them to easily interact with growers, as well as sales background that enables them to drive engagement and interact with business leaders. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions, and work cross-organizationally to build consensus. A keen sense of ownership, drive, and grit is a must.
- 4+ years of experience in greenhouse growing, advanced manufacturing, and/or Industrial IoT
- 2+ years of experience in a technical sales or consultant position
- Quantitative and data driven
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor degree or above in greenhouse horticulture or a related area
- Meet/exceed Koidra’s functional/technical depth and complexity
- Meet/exceed Koidra’s Core Principles requirements for this role
✅ Competitive compensation in a fast-growing startup
✅ Active and agile working environment
✅ Opportunity to impact the global stage in big ways