Koidra is hiring talented research engineers for its open source effort in greenhouse modeling and simulation.
- Research and improve the greenhouse climate and crop growth models
- Develop our
- Develop other related research components, including data science models
- Background in computational physics/engineering or a related field
- Mathematical modeling skills
- Programming, debugging, and analytical skills
- Experience in solving differential equations and numerical simulation
- Experience in working with data
- Can read research papers
- Passion for working with open source frameworks
- Embrace our
- Solid understanding of thermodynamics and energy modeling
- Interest and/or experience in greenhouse models or crop models
Founded by Kenneth Tran, formerly a Principal Machine Learning Scientist at Microsoft Research (MSR), Koidra's mission is to change the industrial automation industry, applying cutting edge research in AI, IoT, and hybrid cloud+edge computing. Check out some early media coverage about us.
At Koidra, you'll have an opportunity to work with world experts in both Machine Learning and Software Engineering.
- Workstation provided for maximum productivity: Thinkpad laptop, 24' Ultrasharp Monitor (can request a larger one), excellent keyboard/mouse, etc.
- Active and agile working environment; flexible time culture
- Opportunity to impact the company (and hence the global stage) in big ways
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Send us your resume to [email protected]