👉 Bio: AIoT company based in Seattle, founded by an ex-Microsoft researcher and backed by top VCs
is to transform high-impact industries, … enabling companies to meet sustainability and production goals … by automating AIoT-powered digital decisions
We combine years of world-class machine learning research, industrial automation, and operational management to make products that break through previous barriers of real-time automation. We enable manufacturing companies making better digital decisions and consequentially help them become more efficient and more relevant in the future.
👉 Success: repeated global awards and research grants for its game-changing tech
Read About Us for more information about Koidra, its mission, vision, and technologies.
In this role, you will be at the center of the operational intelligence transformation, joining our team in its mission to modernize mission-critical industries with novel technology. Koidra’s Product team is responsible for designing and engineering new industrial decision intelligence capabilities that will fundamentally change the way farms and factories operate in the future.
A successful candidate will bring in a passion for technology services, strong business acumen and judgment, desire to have an industry wide impact and ability to work within a fast moving environment to rapidly deliver value that will have a broad business impact.
👉 Work cross-functionally with business, engineering, UX design to define and drive product vision and strategy
👉 Define customer scenarios and product roadmap. Manage the roadmap, get feedback, and develop ideas for new improvements and challenges.
👉 Lead stakeholder discussions for overall vision and translate them into detailed requirements, user stories, and actionable tasks, then feedback engineering discussions to refine them
👉 Oversee the product development lifecycle from inception to launch, with an ability to prioritize the most important features to maximize impact
👉 Manage the implementation and ongoing success of software products, including (re)defining requirements, sprint planning, and release management
👉 Push for high reliability and responsiveness from a systems and user satisfaction perspective
👉 Coordinate resources and broadcast timelines for deliverables
👉 Define a set of OKRs (objectives and key results) and monitor success metrics through Notion-powered dashboards and have the ability to analyze and utilize them in the decision-making processes
👉 Prioritize between existing customers versus new customers, and between features, architectural improvements, and operational excellence
👉 Ability to investigate and resolve issues across systems and organizational boundaries. Work cross-functionally to ideate on business problems outside our org vertical.
- 5+ years of experience in B2B product development and having shipped customer facing products that delivered business impact and customer satisfaction
- Strong track record of shaping business strategy for technical products or services
- Experience working with customers, technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
- Exceptional project management skills
- Excellent leadership, organizational, analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver excellent results
- Passion for technology and particularly Koidra’s core tech
- You see yourself fit in Koidra’s Culture
- Experience in B2B data analytics, business intelligence, or related fields
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Real-world pragmatism to effectively drive improvements that get successfully implemented and add value to Koidra
✅ Competitive compensation in a fast-growing start-up
✅ Active and agile working environment
✅ Opportunity to impact the global stage in big ways