- Providing administrative assistance and support to the CEO, Operations Director, and Koidra's team
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate corporate records, documents and reports
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and taking meeting minutes as needed
- Managing the executives' day-to-day calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Coordinating travel arrangements (both domestic and international)
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software to prepare reports and/or special projects
- Acting as an office manager by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; and verifying receipt of supplies.
- Fluent in English
- Being trustworthy, reliable, transparent, honest, responsible
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Problem-solving and decision making skills
- Ability to act as gatekeeper and escalate relevant information to executives as needed
- Skilled in the use of standard office equipment (e.g., copiers, business telephone systems, projectors, fax machines).
- Ability to work effectively and independently as needed
- Ability to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Workstation provided for maximum productivity: Thinkpad laptop, 24' Ultrasharp Monitor (can request a larger one), excellent keyboard/mouse, etc
- Active and agile working environment; flexible time culture
Founded by Kenneth Tran, formerly a Principal Machine Learning Scientist at Microsoft Research (MSR), Koidra's mission is to change the industrial automation industry, applying cutting edge research in AI, IoT, and hybrid cloud+edge computing. Check out some early media coverage about us.
At Koidra, you'll have an opportunity to work with world experts in Machine Learning and Software Engineering.
Please read carefully our before applying. We live and breath these principles.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Send us your resume to [email protected]